Solid Rock Academy
Thank you for your interest in The Solid Rock Academy. The fact that you are visiting our website suggests that you are considering Solid Rock as your child’s preschool or grade school. I encourage you to look through our information and to gain an essence of who we are and why we exist. I hope that as you gain an understanding of us, it will prompt you with more questions that I can answer for you during a tour of our facility.
Conda Halcomb, Director
636.327.8696; ext. 270
The Solid Rock is a preschool and graded school that is designed to meet the educational, spiritual, social, and emotional needs of children of all ages. We currently have age-appropriate classes for preschool (9-months through pre-k) and elementary (Kindergarten and 1st grade).
- To enable every child to grow in understanding and love for themselves, their families, and others in their world.
- To help children know that God is the Creator who loves them and desires a relationship with them
- To teach that the Word of God is true and God speaks to us through it.
- To develop each child’s problem-solving and communication skills through age-appropriate activities.
- To provide each child with opportunities to enjoy creative expression in music, art, and play.
- To educate each child and then prepare them for the next level of learning.
We exist to help children know and develop a biblical worldview based upon FBC Wentzville’s statement of faith.