We desire for each child to:
- Develop necessary skills in Reading, Writing, Math, Bible, Science, and Social Studies
- Develop effective work and study skills
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Learn that mistakes are part of the learning process and to assume responsibility for his or her actions
- Develop a desire to have a relationship with God and to show that relationship with others through our words and actions
- Learn and develop Godly behavior by being honest, fair in play, courtesy, clean in language, and respect for another person, rights and property
The Solid Rock Academy currently enrolls for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
Kindergarten: Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
We open in late August and close prior to Memorial Day.
The cost is $4,950 annually/$550 monthly (9-months)
The Registration Fee is $200 per family
($50 will be applied to your last month’s tuition)
Solid Rock will provide childcare until 2:30 for any preschooler enrolled at Solid Rock for a nominal fee.
FAQ's, Forms & Calendar